Friday, March 30, 2012

How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

I have a 5 year old that has really curly hair. Mostly we just brush it and go on our way to school. But I would like to be able to do something that can keep the curl looking nice. She is the first person to ever have curly hair in our family, so I don't really have a clue even after 5 years. She takes a bath at night because we don't have time in the morning and when she wakes up her hair is very wild. What can I do?



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Pick up a curl defining spray at the grocery store %26amp; spray it in her hair before she goes to bed. Don't brush her hair, because that is what makes it look wild. Just finger-comb it.



Get her a satin pillowcase to sleep on, to keep her hair from frizzing overnight.



In the morning, mist her curls with some water in a spray bottle and have her shake her head around and finger-comb them back into shape (no brushing!). If her hair is frizzy, you can spray some more curl defining spray on it.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Straightener



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

curl enhancers help seperate the curls. or wet hair a little and let it air dry



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Flat iron it... Or maybe take her to a professional who could give her a perm maybe.....



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

ok basically have her go to bed with her hair wet; that will help a LOT. also, i recommend that you read the book "curly girls." it has a chapter specifically on small children with curly hair and how to manage it. something else that's important is to try not to "fix" it; rather, encourage her to like her curly hair. another thing that might help is to find a friend who has curly hair, and have her be kind of a hair mentor to your daughter, weird as that sounds.



if you start to learn how to take care of her curls now, it will save her a lot of frustration later. trust me. i was in the same situation as your daughter, and i'm almost 18 and have just now figured out how to deal with my hair.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

I feel for you my hair is super curly also. I would try to get up a half hour early one morning and have her get a shower. See how that works. If that does not work try straightning it. If that see a local cosmetoligist. Just get that problem over with now cause kids can be mean. never cut it short the shorter the curlier. Good luck I feel for you from fellow curly hair



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

put curly muze on it will make the curlz hard and easier to manage with



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

use garnier fruitcuis shampoo for friz control or vive shampoo for thick wavy hair. use shine spray and straightening balm then brush it out. i suggest using a rounded brush and bob her hair underneath, and dry it straight, or maybe take a few inched off with layers for an easier style, like a china doll cut or a shoulder length style. nirvana salon and splash salon could do her hair very well.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Every night before she goes to bed, put curlers in her head. so that way when she wakes up her hair will be curly and all u have to do is comb it.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Hi my girl too has wild curly hair and nothing stays in it for longer than ten minutes ... dont use straightners as she is only a baby and they will damage her hair .. have a look for curl enhancer shampoos and conditioners .... i have been doing all i can to get rid of my girls curls but they keep coming back with avengence so i am off to the shops tommorow to get what i suggested for her



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

have her sleep with her hair up. don't brush it in the morning. that is the last thing you want to do if you have curly hair and don't want it to be frizzy. try using a shampoo that compliments just curls, or buy a straightning iron. that usually flatens things out (no duh) ask a hair stylist, too. they can help you, considering they are experienced with hair



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

I have super curly hair also. I was the only kid in the family with it my mother had the same problem. She use to brush it constantly and make me look like a crazy person. The best thing to do is after you wash it at night comb it out and then run your fingers through it to loosen up the curls. In the morning when she gets up spray it a bit with some water (keep a spray bottle handy) to get rid of the frizz. Or spray it with a curl booster and run your hand through it again to loosen up the curls. Good luck.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

My daughters hair was real curly also and Id wash it at night too. When it was wet id put her hair into a ponytail or pigtails, then in the morning it was easier to brush. There are lots of ways to fix her hair...braids, pig tails etc. Good Luck...mine hated to have her hair brushed cuz it was so thick and long, luckily I dont have to do it anymore she does it herself.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

you can find any curly hair products at any stores like wal-mart. theres mousse and gel, u prefer the new spray in stuff thats made just for curls.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

I have wavy hair and so does my daughter. It is not real Curly; however, it does require some maintenance. A good shampoo and conditioner to start would be great....But also not to brush it..only use a comb. I use a detangler or leave in conditioner to comb it out also. My daughter appreciates that because hers gets real knotty by the morning. She is 6 yrs old and I know what it is like to run out of time. With shampoos and conditioners you almost get what you pay for. Maybe a salon could give some good advise too.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair. The best thing (and easiest) you can do is to have her hair cut by someone good with curly hair. If it's trimmed in the right way, the curl is controlled and still looks very good. Celebrate her curly hair and go with it. She can straighten it when she's older if she wants to.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

I have very natural curly hair myself and I remember clearly all the tears that went along with my Mom brushing my hair when I was 5. She would take sections and brush them around her finger and I would have ringlets. She also brushed it into a high ponytail most of the time. Now I keep a spray bottle of water in the bathroom and comb my hair wet with a pick comb. I still usually pull it back or up.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Well from experience here...you can use a product called HAIR SERUM or HAIR REMEDY. At Walmart or local drug store. Its a frizz tamer and it SMOOTHS out the curls to define them. Its REALLY good and its around 5-6 dollars, will last a long time! Its clear and you use a tiny amount to work through wet hair. Also makes hair shiney. If you do an online search all sorts of names will come up, its the same product ingredient. Just with different names. This stuff works well. I use it ALL the time.



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

Well your first mistake is brushing it. If you brush curly hair, it turns into an afro. Just a bunch of frizz with no curl. Coming from a girl with curly hair, condition it with a deep/curl conditioner after washing, part the wet hair and comb it down, patting out all excess water. Then you want to get some frizzease hair serum and put a few drops in your hand and rub it into the hair from the tips up. Don't put it near the scalp or it will weigh it down and make the scalp look oily. Then get some mousse or gel and rub a little bit in. You can also use Garnier curl creme. It's like a green goo. Then crunch the curls up from the tip and they will start to take shape. Either let them airdry or you can use a blowdryer with a diffuser. Put the setting on low and keep it at least 6inches away from the hair while drying it. Bunch up the curls and let the curls sit in your hand while you blowdry them. This should keep her curls looking great!



How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?

let her comb her hair at night and sleep. This way they would be neat the next morning. i think curls are really attractive. I wanted to have them,, but........ tough luck for me. good luck with her hair! 閳?br>How do I fix my daughter's curly hair?



you might can take her to go get a straight perm. its just like a perm except it will straightning out ur hair. if she does get it done then u might want to get straightning cream to put in her damp hair then blow dry it. it will stop it form being frizzy.



*hope this helps*



-taelor

No comments:

Post a Comment