Friday, March 30, 2012

Dark green eyes, fair skintone and light brown natural curly hair?

random question:



so yeah, thats me in my description lol. anyways, so i was wondering, do people actually really love nice eyes on someone? like numerous people have commented on my eyes before on how they like them a lot. also, do you find curly hair or pale skin attractive? i know it's sort of a weid question, but some people are like that when it comes to physical features. ohh, and i do straighten my hair but i sometimes wear it curly, but mostly straight.



Dark green eyes, fair skintone and light brown natural curly hair?

I'm really envious,you sound beautiful.



I know that many people notice somebodies eyes first,so if you have really striking eyes then you'll always look attractive.



I think that you should also leave your hair in it's natural state,many people(including me) would love to have your green eyes and curly hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment