Friday, March 30, 2012

What are the best products (shampoo. conditioner, styler) for curly hair?

I have thin, curly hair, and I've tried everything to keep it healthy, but nothing seems to work. I don't want to have to pay a ton for hair products. I also want a really quick routine (less than 15 minutes) where I can just put a styler in and go. I would love to know what types of stylers and conditioners other curly-haired people use, even weird things!



What are the best products (shampoo. conditioner, styler) for curly hair?

curly hair should be conditioned at least twice a week and only washed once a week.because your hair is curly each strand gets different exposure to the sun.buy a mousse but make sure there is no alcohol in it.you can test this by putting a small ball in hand and if it stays in its form it has very little or none.



What are the best products (shampoo. conditioner, styler) for curly hair?

Hi! My hair is the way you said and I've been using Pantene Pro V for curly hair and it really works. I buy the shampoo, conditioner and the styling cream and my hair is nice and healthy =)



What are the best products (shampoo. conditioner, styler) for curly hair?

John Frieda maks really good hair products for curly hair and frizz problems. Also You can buy it at walmart, target, etc... They make serum, mousse, gel, shampoo/conditioner anythign you can think of all specifically made for frizzy or curly hair.



What are the best products (shampoo. conditioner, styler) for curly hair?

Fresh Curls by Redken is good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment