Monday, May 7, 2012

Is the inverted bob (POB) impossible in curly hair? (or any hairdressers in Stoke willing to give it

I have naturally curly hair, I don't want to straighten it but I want a an inverted bob cut into my hair.



I wouldn't have thought this was difficult but 1 hairdresser has told me that she wouldn't even consider trying.



Now I have been put off going into another hairdresers and asking-please can someone help me find some photos of a curly inverted bob-they must exist somewhere.



If there are any hairdressers in the Stoke area willing to have a go please contact me!!!



Is the inverted bob (POB) impossible in curly hair? (or any hairdressers in Stoke willing to give it a go?)?

I'm sorry I couldn't get a picture of an POB with curly hair but I did find a crimped POB picture here's the link -



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Crimp...



I'll keep looking and if I find anything else I'll add it on!



EXTRA:



I got this off a site about POB and Bobs -



'It looks great no matter how old you are. It's between long and short hair, so always looks tidy.



It's sleek, manageable and low maintenance. It's also a real fashion statement.'



But, if all this talk of sleek bobs leaves curly girls despairing ' there is some hope for women with wavy locks.



Having hammered the hair straighteners myself for a while now, I have to say I'm relieved that curly bobs are making a comeback, too.



Structure



'As long as your curls are structured, you'll look so stylish,' says Andrew. 'Think Bette Davis or a modern-day Marilyn Monroe. Gwen Stefani does it well as does Christine Aguilera.'



So I say go for it! I think it will look really cool and unusual!



Hope I helped!



Is the inverted bob (POB) impossible in curly hair? (or any hairdressers in Stoke willing to give it a go?)?

i'm not sure.



it would probably look cute if you straightened it. with curly hair, itd look like you were a q tip.



Is the inverted bob (POB) impossible in curly hair? (or any hairdressers in Stoke willing to give it a go?)?

Hi!



I have naturally curly hair too and unfortunately i have always been told that this is not possible too. However there may be some excellent skilled new hairdresser out there just waiting to be found so i say don't give up hope just yet!! Good Luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment