Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How can I style my thick, curly hair?

Here is a picture of my new haircut-- http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd190...



I recently cut 6 inches off my curly hair and it sprung up shorter than I've ever had it. I have no clue how I can style it now. Does anyone know of any fun things I can do with it?



How can I style my thick, curly hair?

When your hair is damp apply some styling gel, then it may be easier to munipulate.



How can I style my thick, curly hair?

Cute ponytails but I really really suggest that you straighten it w/ a flatiron, it would be pretty.



How can I style my thick, curly hair?

wow you really look like the shannon i knew from school..



How can I style my thick, curly hair?

http://fashiondevo.files.wordpress.com/2...



Try getting a relaxer, or you can wet your hair and get a couple big globs of conditioner, massge it in and leave it for 15-20 minutes, then rinse it out. Also try some frizz control cream, it works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment