Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 in 1 shampoo/Conditioner for curly hair?

Does any one know any good 2 in 1 (shampoo and conditioner in one) for curly hair? My hair falls alot when I use shampoo and conditioner seperate so I always have to use 2 in 1....Any suggestion? Where Can I buy it?



2 in 1 shampoo/Conditioner for curly hair?

Any Beauty Supply, Sallys Beauty Supply Are Really Good. Just Go in and ask..



2 in 1 shampoo/Conditioner for curly hair?

i use the TRESemme products for curly hair the moose is fantastic, i have long hair and the curls always dropped so i also got some shoulder length layers cut in to it now it look brill, you can get the shampoo range in any supermarket or chemist ( U.K) hope this helps but i won't be using any other product on my hair it really make my curls shine, best of luck with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment